Ardent Property Group has significant real estate experience in a diverse range of agricultural sectors ranging from large scale cropping, pastoral, dairy or horticultural holdings suitable for corporate purchases, to similar rural assets which appeal to private investors and family farm operators.
Ardent Property Group provides a range of services to corporate or private investors seeking to acquire rural assets in regional Australia. Our services include:
Licenced Buyer’s Agent Services
- As independent buyer’s advocates, we search, locate and identify quality rural property assets, both listed for sale, and, off market which correlate with our client’s investment criteria.
- Inspect potential property acquisitions and obtain due diligence material from vendors or agents.
- Evaluate sales data and provide a written appraisal of the property.
- Oversee and arrange independent consultant reports including pre-purchase property valuations, agronomy reports, livestock carrying capacity reports, productive capacity reports, cash flow analyses, pest, survey, building, planning and engineering reports to allow our clients to make informed investment decisions.
- Negotiate property purchase price and terms of the sale.
- Bid at auctions on behalf of our clients.
- Oversee contracts and exchange.
- Pre-settlement inspections and settlement.
Licenced Asset Management & Leasing
APG provides specialist ongoing asset management services for clients wishing to retain their rural property investments on a leased basis. Our services include:
- Evaluate recent rural leasing data and current levels of Lessee demand to provide a written rental appraisal.
- Prepare and oversee lease tender documentation and draft lease agreements.
- Recommend and co-ordinate the most appropriate marketing campaign.
- Evaluation of tenders and potential Lessees.
- Oversee execution of lease.
- Pre-lease inspections and condition reports.
- Collection of rental and payment of outgoings on behalf of the landlord.
- Regular condition inspections of the property to ensure the property is being operated correctly by the Lessee.
- Oversee property repairs and maintenance in accordance with the lease.
- Arrange regular agronomy reports and soil testing to ensure the property maintains its sustainable productive capacity into the future.
Corporate Property Portfolios
Ardent Property Group is ideally positioned to act on behalf of corporate investors to build and manage rural property portfolios.
For more information please contact Managing Director Ben Symons on +61 405 523 662 for a confidential discussion or via email at email@example.com.